So it’s no secret–we are all pretty excited about the premiere of Love Finds You in Charm on June 7 on the UP Network. The process of watching my novel become a movie has been an exciting one.
But just in case you need some convincing to tune in, here are 5 reasons you should at least set your DVR to record the premiere!
1. There are a lot of movies/TV/books out today that are NOT family-friendly and certainly not faith-based. By supporting Love Finds You in Charm, you can help show the industry that there is an audience for stories the whole family can enjoy together–and stories where the character’s faith in God sees them through.
2. The movie is visually stunning. Seriously. The backdrop of Amish country in the fall made for some beautiful scenes. Director Terry Cunningham had such a vision for this film and I think the quality rivals any big screen epic.
3. The actors are so talented. Danielle Chuchran and Trevor Donovan perfectly capture Emma and Noah and I think my readers will be happy with their portrayals.
4. There are moments of humor as well as moments of drama. I really think there is something for everyone in this movie!
5. Um…it’s my acting debut! HA. My husband, Johnny, and I are in a scene with Drew Fuller and Danielle. (Andy and Emma). I even say a line. Okay–it started out a line, but was cut to a word…but still! I’m totally expecting an Emmy. (KIDDING. I think I’ll stick with writing–but being IN a movie was pretty cool!)
There you have it! I hope you’ll tune in to UPTv on Sunday, June 7 at 7 Eastern. We will be live Tweeting during the premiere using #LoveCharmMovie. I’d love to hear your thoughts after you watch!