Signing at LifeWay Christian Store’s Fiction Day!
I’ve been on the road lately, doing lots of book signings and meeting lots of readers! Such fun! Although, I have to admit, several hours at a book signing and by the end I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck! It’s tough for introverts to feign extroversion, even for a few hours! 🙂
In lieu of a “real” blog post today, I decided to do one of my favorite things. Make a list!
Here are 5 random things you probably didn’t know about me…
1. I know how to fire a Civil War era cannon. Seriously.
2. Once when I was in London, a representative from Vidal Sassoon asked me to be a hair model–but I couldn’t because I was leaving to come back to the States. She gave me her card and told me if I ever returned to London to give her a call. (I personally think this encounter happened because my hair looked so awful that day that she felt sorry for me…)
3. I hate cottage cheese, olives, and mushrooms. Those are about the only things I absolutely WILL NOT eat.
4. I rarely ever see a movie in the theater. Like I average about 1 per year. Not sure why, exactly. I prefer to just get them on NetFlix. And while some people think dinner and a movie constitutes a good date–I do not. I think that’s a dating cop out because of the lack of conversation during a movie. 🙂
5. I’m a little bit addicted to my iPhone. Especially the “Words with Friends” app–it’s like always having someone to play Scrabble with, no matter where you are!
Okay…now for the giveaway portion of this post!
I’m going to give away a copy of my new release, Love is Monumental! To enter, just answer the following question and include your e-mail address so I can contact you if you win. A winner will be chosen randomly on Saturday.
What are you most looking forward to this summer?
I’ll answer first. 🙂 I’m most looking forward to having a few lazy summer days at the lake with my family. I missed every trip last year because I was on a couple of tight deadlines. This summer, I can’t wait to swim, sit in the sun & read a good book, and eat yummy food from the grill. Perfect summery fun!
Remember–leave your answer by Saturday for your chance to win Love is Monumental!